Our world is enough crazy place to live with so many crazy people around you. Adding to this are the crazy laws imposed by different countries and states that find no relevance to a rational mind.
With a fleet of cops dedicated to strictly regulate and control traffic, here are some of the driving rules that are so crazy but still defended by the cops around the world.
- In Russia, you will be fined if you are driving a dirty car.
- It is illegal to run out of fuel on the Germany’s Autobahn (Highway).
- In Spain, you must carry extra pair spectacles in the car.
- Scandinavia is so crazy that it is illegal to drive without headlights even in the daytime.
- Do you keep a breath analyser in your car? In France, it is compulsory, failing may get you fined of 11 Euros.
- If you splash a pedestrian in Japan with water on a street while passing by, you may be fined for up to $65.
- In Japan, being a sober passenger isn’t enough, if the driver is intoxicated, the passenger, also, can be punished under the law.
- Weird, as it may sound, but Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that doesn’t allow women to get behind the wheel.
- In Thailand, it’s mandatory to wear a shirt while driving, going topless can fine equal to a few hundred baht.
- In South Africa, the driver of a vehicle on a public road shall stop such vehicle at the request or on the signal of a person leading or driving any bovine animal, horse, ass, mule, sheep, goat, pig, or ostrich on such road.
- It’s OK to drive on the sidewalk in Oregon…as long as you yield to pedestrians.
- In British Columbia, cars parked in public places must have their windows down to less than the width of a hand.
- On the Island of Montreal, parking your car in front of your own driveway is against the law and could land you a $52 ticket.
- In Alabama (USA), you can drive the wrong side of a one-way street if you have a lantern attached in front of your car.
- California (USA) has most crazy driving rules in the world. These 4 are enough to ROFL you.
- It is illegal to jump from a car at 65mph or above. Who jumps from the car?
- Women cannot drive wearing a dressing gown.
- Spilling Margarita is illegal on the streets of Hermosa beach. Nut you can surely spill other things.
- It is illegal to buff or dry your car with used underwear. That’s really a weirdo’s job.
- Even, skateboarders in Florida need a license.
- In Georgia, it is illegal to spit from moving car or bus but one may spit from moving truck.
- In New Britain, CT it is illegal for a fire truck to exceed 25mph, even if it is on a way to rescue.
- While in Maine, don’t park your car in front of Dunkin’ Donuts.
- In Minneapolis, you can’t drive a red colour car on Lake Street.
- In Memphis and in New Orleans, a lady must have a man in front of her car waving a warning flag if she plans on driving.
Keep doing crazy stuff to survive these driving rules around the world but drive safely because nothing is more important than your life.